Canadian Chronic Urticaria Society
Canadian Chronic Urticaria Society is a group of specialists, and patients with chronic urticaria, that aims to:
- improve the health and quality of life of people dealing with chronic urticaria;
- find ways to support the advancement of knowledge and research on chronic urticaria;
- search for relevant, updated information on chronic urticaria, validate it, and make it available;
- influence decisions within the medical community, governments, and other stakeholders;
- raise awareness of this condition;
- inform and train medical staff so they can diagnosis correctly and better refer patients to the specialists they need.