The Canadian Skin Patient Alliance (CSPA) is a registered charity that supports people affected by skin, hair and nail conditions.
Our vision is a world where people affected by skin, hair and nail conditions live healthy and fulfilling lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of people across Canada affected by skin, hair and nail conditions through collaboration, advocacy and education.
To achieve our mission:
- We raise awareness about the impacts of skin conditions.
- We educate on a variety of issues affecting skin patients, their families and caregivers.
- We advocate for best care and treatment options for all skin patients.
- We facilitate patient engagement in dermatological research.
- We support and collaborate with our Affiliate Member organizations that work with specific skin patient communities such as those living with acne, scleroderma, melanoma and psoriasis.